Senior Java Developer
What you will do:
• Participate in requirement analysis and process redesign
• Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
• Participate when needed at the project meetings with the customer
• Provide technical help to the team and mentor team members
• Coding and unit testing
• Conduct peer review and provide feedback.
• Ability to manage, enhance, maintain complex/critical systems
This position is for you if you have:
• Three or more years of relevant work experience
• Experience using Java Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
• Experience with REST APIs.
• Experience developing microservices.
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Working in Agile development teams
• Experience using React or Angular2+
• Expertise in leveraging emerging technologies and frameworks to deliver best-in-class technology
• Agile mindset
• Excellent communication skills
Why should you join us:
• Exciting, meaningful, responsible tasks
• Significant role in developing products which make better or easier people’s life
• Internal coaching and mentoring
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
• High level of internal transparency
• Stable background
• Startup type company culture and inspirational atmosphere
• Competitive salary
Job type and location:
• On-site full-time work
• 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 12-14.
How to apply:
Send your CV, LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org.